Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm back baby!

Yeeeeee Haaaaaaa  I am back!

My sewing mojo has been found again from whence it was lost and I am really happy. I went to my usual Friday craft night last night and with a big smile on my face sat down to lots of laughs, lots of chat and lots and lots of sewing.

Headbands done. A blue spotty with bow, blue spotty with pop of red and black stripey with bow.
Baby boy tag ball done - well I didn't stuff it or sew it all up on Friday night that happened on Saturday, but I am loving it.

What do you think?



Saturday was a good day that included time together as a family, some houses looked at, a car looked at AND an offer put on it AND accepted (well all going well with getting the pre-approved finance organised). Then lovely Thai food for dinner all finished off with The Adjustment Bureau.

Have you seen this film? It is such an interesting premise to me, and I am such a huge Matt Damon fan. I'm not going to tell you what happens in case you want to see it. I enjoyed it but from reading some reviews this film really seems to have polarised the reviewers.

It feels so good to have the desire to sew back again. Tag squares, girly balls, wraps, an Edward and Elouise elephant and another snow mum pillow are all on the cards over the next month or so. Sssshhh promise not to tell, I'm going to try to sell them and see how they go. If they sell well an etsy shop may be on the horizon next year. I'm a little scared incase they don't sell and it is a huge flop so I don't want to build it up too much until I see how they are going. Fingers crossed for me.

Monday is here with lots and lots to do around the house as well as popping out to take little miss Sophie to swimming lessons. Must run.

You can also find me linking here today.



1 comment:

  1. Love your headbands and tag ball! I haven't seen that movie - but I'll certainly look it up - sounds interesting!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete