Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all mums, Grandma's, Nanny's, and all other mums out there in Australia and US, as the UK has already had it's Mothers Day back in March.

I had a fabulous sleep in yesterday, a few lovely little gifts and some amazing art works/cards made by Olivia and Sophie. I am such a lucky mummy to have these two beautiful little spirits in my home. Will I still feel that way in 8 - 10 years when they are teenagers? I hope so, I really do.

At church the Primary leaders had all the children print their hands on little canvas' for Mothers Day. What a great idea, and something that will definately go away in a box to keep for later years to look back on.


After church we headed to Todd's parents home where all the sons and son-in-laws had organised dinner for everyone. It was delicious and so lovely not having to cook anything or clean up or wash up. You did an amazing job guys and I really appreciated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment