Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Birthday time

 
It is birthday time over at the very gorgeous blog I have to say. This has been one of my favourite blogs for quite sometime and Randi the author runs her own fabric shop called Fresh Squeezed Fabrics. The blog is just beautiful, full of bright colours, beautiful photos and gorgeous fabrics that I just want to touch and feel them so badly. (I have a bit of a thing about wanting to touch fabrics, not just look, I have been told off a few times).

If you need even more incentive to head on over for a look there is a give away of some delicious fabrics, all you have to do to be in the running is leave a comment and say what is your favourite cake. What is it? Mine is cinnamon and choc chip cake that I make. Delicious but dangerous as one piece is never enough and I can't stop at one.

You have to be in it to win it so go on head on over and enter, you know you want too.

No comments:

Post a Comment