Friday, November 4, 2011

Fine-a-lee

When I am getting some attitude from Miss Olivia or she is being rather rude generally to Sophie, Olivia will say finally, but there is so much space between the syllables it may as well be fine-a-lee. Of course this attitude is if she is having to wait for something and it has not had the immediate attention that she feels her request deserves. Naturally mummy, me, does not like this attitude at all but especially at age 8, and she gets told that it is not necessary or appropriate to speak so rudely. 

The reason that I am telling you this is because yes it is true, Edward Elephant is finished. FINE-A-LEE!

Here he is in all his cord/checky glory and he is rather fine if I do say so myself and yes, ready to be sold. 




Next on the agenda? well for Young Womens we are doing Young Women in Excellance next week and the theme of it all is High Tea/Garden Party. So tonight we are sewing tablecloths and bunting galore. The bunting will go above the tables - one string for over the food table and another above the table displaying all the things the girls have been working on all year. Pictures will be taken on the night.

Once these are finished then there are more wraps/blankets to be made, a few bibs and if I get time another snow mum pillow. We shall see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. Edward is adorable. The brown corduroy and checked fabric go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous elephant!! I know what you mean about 8 year olds! I've got one of those too!:)

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete