Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Concerts and Presentation Days

The last week or so of school was really busy for us.

Oh I think I should preface the remainder of this post with this, I am going to boast about my children and how incredible I think they are, so be warned ok :).

With that warning firmly behind us that last week or so has been filled with school and pre-school Christmas Concerts, Choir recitals, Jazz end of year shows, and Olivia's baptism. With all of this happening my usual preparations for Christmas have been seriously disrupted and basically I have done none, I finally managed to get my Christmas Cards sent out and the presents that have to go to the UK but that is it. Final Christmas shopping was done in the 3-4 days before Christmas and I have really not liked it at all. I promise to be better next year.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the last few weeks to catch up and let me tell you I feel just a little proud of my beautiful girls, there were many times that just a little tear or two was wiped from my eyes. There has been some wonderful fun times and the build up to Christmas has been lovely.

Balmoral Beach with Grandma & Grandpa
Olivia at St. Mary's Cathedral
St. Mary's Cathedral Christmas lights
St. Mary's Cathedral
Christmas Tree and full moon @ St. Mary's Cathedral lights
Olivia (far left of children) receiving a trophy at Presentation Day
Sophie at Zoe's birthday party with the tiara mosaic she made
Olivia (2nd from left) receiving a Principle's Merit Award
Olivia and her Merit certificate
Sophie's Pre-School Christmas concert singing her heart out
Sophie and 1 of her teachers - Miss Janelle - we will miss you next year Miss Janelle
Temple lights - taken by Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment